Personal Income Tax including:

  • Self-employed
  • Commission employees
  • Rental income
  • Fishing income
  • Foreign income
  • Real estate income

Corporate Income Tax

SR&ED Claims

CRA reviews and Audits

Business start-up including Incorporating the business

Year-end including:

  • T4, T4A, T3, T5, T5018 filing
  • WorkSafeBC (WCB) filing
  • GST/HST return
  • Financial Statements
  • Personal & Corporate Taxes filing

We would be happy to discuss your specific requirements and invite you to contact us at 604-980-9668 or by email at info@hrtax.ca